I requested books through OhioLINK. When will they arrive?
OhioLINK items take 3-5 business days to arrive, depending on where they are coming from and when you submitted your request.
We'll send a message to your Muskingum email account when your items arrive.
You can also track the progress of your items by using the My Account link in the Muskingum Catalog.
- Enter your name and barcode
- Click the button labeled 'Requests.'
In the status column, you may see several terms:
- Requested - You have requested the item, but it has not been processed yet.
- In Transit - Your request has been processed and is on its way to your library.
- Ready for Pickup - Your OPAL request has arrived
- OhioLINK Recd - Your OhioLINK request has arrived